Home

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Cooler Weather=More Pioneer Woman Recipes



Now that we are heading into Fall...I am set on getting the rest of the recipes in this cookbook made before the end of the year. Wish me lots of kudos or if you are the prayin' kind...go ahead and pray for me...I'll need all I can get.

The Pioneer Woman was featured over at The Secret's in the Sauce SITS...well deserved Ree!

I can tell you that she has lots of exposure -but I run into more people who have never heard of her than those who have...so I take it upon myself to enlighten them :) then I plug my own pitiful blog.


I plan on giving away another PW Cookbook for Christmas so watch for that post in the next couple of months...no...really. I'll keep you posted.

I love you like I love my favorite pair of sweats.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so interesting! I will be back! Thank you for stopping by and visiting me on my SITS day!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you were here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails