Home

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's Okay Wednesday

Over at the lovely blog Airing My Dirty Laundry this is what she does on Tuesdays. I like Wednesday for it and it's okay...

It's okay to...



...receive a $10 gift card in the mail from Kohl's and go buy two bath towels on sale in Oregon, where there is no sales tax, so I got them practically free.



...laugh out loud while reading a poo story on another blog.





...read Breaking Dawn out loud to Madley one chapter a night. Can you believe he's letting me?




...do a high five-touch down-boogie dance when you find out some good news that maybe was a bit of an inappropriate response for said news, but I don't care. Savvy?





...be attached to the Woody I bought at Burger King when Toy Story came out in the theaters and to the Bullseye horsey I found a few years later at the Disney store .






...go back to the used movie store today to pay for a movie they forgot to charge me for yesterday. It's how I roll.






 ...eat a wonderful sandwich with yummy pickles and homemade sweet potato/potato chips on the side at a little deli Madley and I found Monday on our date day... and then buy two more huge pickles, which were divine, to take home and hide them from the masses and eat them in secret. They're lemongrass, dill and Serrano pepper pickles made right there in the deli! No one touches my pickles!






...think that the next door neighbors' granddaughter is completely annoying because she screams and cries the. whole. time. she's. visiting. and they won't let her in the house... so we have to close our windows.  She has one of those cries that grates on everyone's nerves including her parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins. Someone needs to hug that little person more.





...like the movie Fool's Gold. Matthew is...






...wish I could have seen 110 in the Shade at the Hale Theater in Orem, Utah because Will Swenson and Audra McDonald starred in it and my friend Korianne got to be in it too (in fact she still is) and I just really miss the Hale Theater and want to move back to Utah for the sole purpose of seeing plays and musicals at my favorite little theater again. Can you tell I really wish I could have seen it and that I miss the Hale Theater? Well, I do.




The End






4 comments:

  1. I LOVE Audra McDonald!!!!

    And Fool's Gold was entirely too gratuitously violent for my taste. I would have liked it better without all the blood. That just doesn't belong in a comedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute blog! I love the LOL part, and pickles are divine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rene W...thanks :) You're very sweet to say so!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you were here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails