Home

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday Reflections

Click for larger version


Finding unusual beauty in nature...

I was at the zoo yesterday when Little Indy told me to turn around and look... This spider web was hanging between huge trees high above the little path we were on...glinting in the sun with tiny dew drops making rainbows appear within it's midst.

I was very glad I had a zoom lens on my camera right then so I could capture some of it's magnificence with my camera. You can barely make out the artist spider sitting smack in the middle of her glorious work.

5 months ago I would not have gotten this shot with my hands shaking from an over active thyroid.

Now that I have my Grave's disease under control, I have my steady hands back and feel like a million dollars...okay, a billion dollars!

I still firmly believe in tripods but they aren't always very convenient.

Everyone else on the trail stopped to look back and see what this crazy woman was shooting and were in awe of what one small spider could accomplish...probably overnight.

When I looked at the web I thought, "Wow! There is a God and he loves us very much!"

I am grateful to my Heavenly Father for medicine and doctors who know what to do to make me feel better.

...and for a steady hand.

...and for spiders....


...and for you dear friends :)

1 comment:

  1. very cool photo I am so glad you were able to capture that.

    maybe I will be at church in October, between being out of town and being sick this month is not shaping out to be a good one for my church activity!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you were here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails