Home

Friday, July 23, 2010

One Lovely Award



Jacqui from Something to Learn passed this lovely award onto me. Thank you for naming me Jacqui!

There are pink rules involved which are as follows:
1) Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.  (see above)
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
3) Pass the award along to 6 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason!
4) Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.

7 things about me (at least for today)

1). I'm grumpy (can you tell?)
2). I'm Sleepy (yup)
3). I'm Dopey (most certainly)
4). I'm Bashful (until you get to know me...and then you wish you didn't)
5). I'm Sneezy (allergies)
6). I'm Doc (granddaughter's boo boo's)
7). I'm Happy (I'm a walking contradiction, but truly, I am happy...I am.)


There are so many blogs I've discovered...just look to the right and consider looking at these lovely blogs when you get a chance! (translated, I'm Lazy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you were here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails