Home

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Lorikeets at the Zoo-WW Description

Lorikeets at the Oregon Zoo

The top picture is a lorikeet posing very still for my camera. Isn't he a good boy?

The second is Little Indy's hand feeding apple juice to another, more cooperative lori. 

This is my favorite place to be at the zoo...in the clownish lorikeet aviary. I have a knack for getting them to land on me. I must smell like food. It's hard to take pictures when they are on my head...silly birds don't get it.

This is the only way to have pets...buy a membership to the zoo and visit them often :) no poop to clean up...unless one of the lorikeets does his business on your shoulder or head...and let me tell you, birds on a mostly liquid diet have very runny poo poos.

1 comment:

Let me know you were here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails