Home

Thursday, May 20, 2010

PW Twice Baked Potatoes


I made these lovelies yesterday for dinner. Don't they look scrumptious??? 
Let me tell you...THEY WERE! Repeat after me: Crispy Bacon. 

I halved the recipe because only 4 of us were eating these last night. I also didn't put the green onions it called for into the mixture- but I did put chopped, fresh chives out for anyone who wanted them as a topping. 

Potatoes and chives should get married.

Madley is not a big fan of potatoes. This is one of his very few faults I don't understand. I am a potato freak. What's not to like?

He. LOVED. These. He said these were the best potatoes he'd ever eaten. Ever.

Bacon. The way to a potato despising mans' heart. Crispy, bacon makes even potatoes taste divine to my Madley. Who knew? I didn't tell him it was the bacon that made him love them so much. For him, I may put bacon in fried potatoes, potatoes au gratin, smashed potatoes, scalloped potatoes and potato soup.

Bacon. Crispy bacon...I'm not James Bond. But I can be sneaky.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you were here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails