Home

Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Confessions







I could take pictures of flowers all day every day.

We went to a rose garden yesterday and there were obviously other flowers...which I like photographing better than roses.

Actually...I like most other flowers better than roses.


I like rose buds.


I like the way roses smell.

I dislike any rose smelling fragrance that isn't generated by a the source...the rose.


But the gardens were beautiful and you can see the city from this vista point. What a great place to get some peaceful time.


We stopped and smelled the roses...a lot.



 Near the playground is this glorious open building where the elephants were housed...the zoo has moved to a location within the same grounds...but they left this large as life memory in brick.




So there you go...I confess, I will go back to this other world whenever I can. Field trips are what I live for.

Thanks for stopping by...if not for you, I would stop blogging.


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Lindy! I've been babysitting sweet 13 month-old Mason while his parents are on vacation and caught his cold. So, I'm behind on my reading but will definitely catch up on THIS blog! I love your photos!!! I could frame any of these! You have quite a gift there. What kind of camera do you use? A separate macro lens? Are you already selling prints and I don't realize it? Anyway, keep those pictures coming!

    Blessings,
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dianne-Oh no! I hate colds :( Feel better!

    Thank you for the compliment :)

    I took all of these with a Nikon D200 and a Micro Nikkor 105mm 2.8 macro lens...it's my favorite lens.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you were here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails