Home

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday Reflections

Taken with my iPhone cam...


Sometimes things are just what they are and nothing more.

Like when you are driving to the beach and you're sure you haven't forgotten anything and then...BAM! It hits you...

I remembered my camera...I'm a Professional Pathological Picture Taker for goodness sakes! I had my lenses and my flash...check...

Batteries...check...wait...un-check that. I FORGOT to put a battery in my camera and the 2 extra batteries are in my equipment drawer AT HOME!

I have never, ever, ever forgotten batteries. Ever.
So...I had my iPhone. 

BUT!!!! It was very windy and the sand was blowing everywhere...in my ears, my eyes, my mouth...and EVERYWHERE!

I'm so glad I had the foresight to forget my camera's battery! 

I'm so smart!

Don't you wish you had my incredible intuition?

My shoulders also thanked me for forgetting my battery. I didn't have to lug that monster all around and I felt FREE!


But iPhone photos are all I have to document the day. 

Let this be a lesson to you...


Don't be like me.


2 comments:

Let me know you were here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails