Home

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

PW's Passover Beef Brisket- Website Recipe



For Easter I made Pioneer Woman's beef brisket and it was a hit. The recipe is on her website Here.

I must say I felt it was quite an accomplishment because my daughter asked me the next day what BBQ sauce I had used. She thought it was delicious...she is kind of picky with home cooked meals. I told her it was just ketchup and onion soup mix mixed together, marinate the meat in it over night and cook it at 275 degrees for a few hours and she was shocked!

One secret of brisket is to cut it against the grain...tender!!!!

We got the brisket at Whole Foods...it was plain, no seasonings. I made a ham too, roasted veggies, salad and scalloped potatoes to go along with it. Dessert was strawberry shortcake. YUM!

Leftovers the next day were awesome! It is a real keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you were here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails